Wednesday, July 1, 2009

10am JUST WOKE UP


OMG...IT IS 10am and I JUST WOKE UP!


NO MORE SUPER LATE NIGHTS.



Time to get my ass into gear - so many errands to run and I've just lost 2 hours I won't ever get back! Plus I have the car today...


And you're probably wondering wtf, all this belly-aching and the first thing she does is post on her blog?


Well actually, am posting this because


1. My brain is still cotton so I can't 'deal' with the kids who sound like they've been up for hours and totally buzzed! (hey, I am entitled to hide from them for 5 minutes after waking up!)


2. My right foot is frozen, hasn't woken up yet and now has pins and needles, so I need a minute...


3. Am checking to see what the time stamp will be on this post cos I spent a WHOLE HOUR last night trying to resolve timestamps on Google and couldn't work it out - but this morning Gmail seems to have resolved itself :P

Ok GOING NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment