Thursday, August 27, 2009

My bad *bang head on wall*

dear readers,
sorry y'all. not sure whats happening, but some of the Idol profile posts have finally gone live and they've come out gibberish (as in the WIP stage), so I've cleared 'em all, and am starting them again.
So sorry for the inconvenience caused. And thank you so much for supporting this blog.
To the LODIs, so sorry you guys, I so need Blogging For Dummies right now... sigh, and here I thought I'd get to sleep tonight :P *bleah*

:(
s.

3.56am, Friday 29th August.
UPDATE :
I've salvaged whatever I could, so will now spend the weekend redoing the 9 missing profiles of
Amira, Justin, Charlene, Jonathan, Duane, Faizal, Sylvia, Samantha and Gabrielle....
So sorry you guys! My bad....
- someone please gift me Blogging For Dummies this Christmas....

much lov to the LODIs.
s.

4 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PudqW0ufFW0&feature=channel_page

    RYAN STOLE THIS SONG AND SANG IT ON SONG WRITING ROUND!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SIProducer, check out Anonymous' post. He's been posting everywhere. See Ryan's reply on his own profile page on my blog. This is all so drama.

    ReplyDelete