Wednesday, October 14, 2009

10pm : Time for a Sneak Peek!

Its 10pm, the lines are now closed.

Since we have another 29 minutes to go before the results come out, let me save your nails from all the nervous biting....here's a sneak peek at what Tabby will be singing if she gets through tonight.



This video was taken at yesterday's key check session, where all 10 idols met with Ann and Indra to decide on the song and key for said song for next week's show....what's the theme? Tell you after the show.

Sorry only got this vid of Tabby, I didn't stay throughout, in fact, I had to go after this, she was the first person in at keycheck. I think Tabby can do this song really well, so I'm hoping she'll go through so that I can hear her sing it proper. You can't even tell she's sick and is on antibiotics!

Anyway, keep your eyes on the show and your fingers crossed so your favourite isn't the one going home!

xoxo, s.

No comments:

Post a Comment