Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Its IDOL DAY!

LOVE/HATE IDOL DAY

:)
I love Wednesdays....
cos we get to watch the Idols perform in all their full made-up, pimped-out, amped-up glory! I love going down to the studio and experiencing Idol LIVE. The atmosphere there is amazing - screaming fans, blaring music, more screaming fans. What's not to like?

Oh, and I get to 'curi' kopi from the Judges' room once in a while heh heh - always a great pick me up!

:(
I hate Wednesdays...
cos at 10.27pm, someone leaves the competition. Someone's idol dream comes to an abrupt halt. Its such a downer.

Oh well, lets not dwell on that shall we - lets look forward to the performance show, happening in less than 6 hours.

I'm actually looking forward to the group performance too, check out Iz's vid of the choreo rehearsal. I love BEP and this song always gets me goin', and if the Idols pull it off with the right amount of 'tude (which I'm sure they will), this will be quite enjoyable! :)


Will be off to the studio in about 4 hours time, keep a look out for my tweets/twitpics, and scheduled updates throughout the night! :)

8pm....WATCH & VOTE k!

xoxo, s.

ps. Gotta admit, one of my other fave parts of Idol Day is wardrobe watching :) hehe. I love seeing what the Idols are dressed in for both shows. Its like living vicariously. When there were more girls, it was like wah shoe-heaven!

pps. So weird, normally I'll post song list etc today, but er, cannot say...so...got nothing to post. Voting deets are on the left sidebar for quick reference :)

No comments:

Post a Comment