Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Touched By An Angel - Sezairi Sezali

Now, you can sing (and emo) along...
I've got the official lyrics (not transcribed k, got it from your Singapore Idol himself who was still up and about on MSN like 15 minutes ago!) Wow, it just hit me again that Airi is THE Singapore Idol. I was MSN-ing with the Idol. O.O
Pretty soon all communikay's gonna have to go thru 'proper channels', no more "hey wassup Airi can I whip out my phone cam and interview you...." *sob*sob* (maybe he'll make an exception for me and this blog :) *hope*)

Ok, drama aside, here's the studio recording of Touched By An Angel, followed by the lyrics, followed by a fan-vid recorded at Indoor Stadium when he sang. Imo, that performance at Indoor, is the one that will bring on the goosebumps and well up your tear ducts - absolutely stellar vocals on that one.

Enjoy...


TOUCHED BY AN ANGEL performed by SEZAIRI SEZALI
(Music & Lyrics by Ken Lim)

Verse 1
My world had just gone by
Always darkened skies
There was no reason to try

Never could fly

Now I’m tired of searching
And wondering why
It’s not really all that, much far
Reaching out for stars

Bridge
Time to reach out
Time to be who I am

Chorus
Finally, I believe
My dreams will unfold
It’s like being touched by an angel
A brand new beginning
It’s amazing
This is, a moment, I will remember

Finally, I can feel
Heaven on earth
It’s like being touched by an angel
My world is changing
I’m living out loud
Feels like, I’m been, touched by an angel above


Verse 2
I’ve waited for so long
For this day to arrive
The world seems a different place
Knowing I can fly

repeat Bridge, then Chorus

Live performance at Indoor Stadium, Singapore Idol Grand Finals, 27th December 2009.


xoxo, s.

ps. pic courtesy of Byron Lim from the Singapore Idol Official Facebook Group.

16 comments:

  1. Hey, what about Sylvia's? (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THIS SONG LIKE ALOT.
    Heee. I llove both Sylvia and Sezairi.
    They are like so awesome.

    AND like they totally look cute together ! OMG (:


    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. like woah, when i first heard this song live from singapore indoor stadium, he gave be goose bums and he made me tear, well done sezairi!

    as for sylvia, rock on! i'm sure we'll be able to hear from you again after the countdown. i'll be waiting for both albums((:

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow. love the song so damn much! :D
    I love both sylvia and sezairi too!
    Hope there's a chance to talk to them too. D:
    Teehee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. he really deserves the win. did the song fantastically, esp after hearing the studio recording, can see the depth and talent in his musicianship.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I think Sezairi sung 'Touched by an Angel' really really really well! The song itself is great! Although I was rooting for Sylvia as I think she has more star quality and stage presence, Sezairi deserves to be Singapore Idol. Good job and good luck to them both!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have to agree, when Sezairi sang Touched By An Angel, that was probably when i made up my mind to really, really vote for him. That powerful performance still gives me goosebumps till now!

    -B

    ReplyDelete
  9. this song moved me :D
    teehee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my godddd!!! I love his song! :) LOVEEEE IT! He gave me bums @ home. So sweet! LOVE YA SEZAIRI!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi guys, Do you guys know that SEZAIRI SEZALI been touched by an angel above & also an angel by the named Ken Lim. It is similiar like Hady Mirza...
    You guys think Correct or Not?

    -ridz-

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Ken for such a wonderful song. the more i hear it, the more i feel like singing again and again. makes me feel grateful for life itself. Good song, good meaning and a good you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ai yo I am a great fan of Sezairi.This song is also very nice.Now I'm even trying to memorise the lyrics.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Unquеstiοnablу believe that
    which уou saiԁ. Your favoгite гeason
    seеmed to be on thе wеb the simplest thіng
    to be awагe of. I say to you, I defіnitеly get irked while pеople thіnκ
    about ωoгrіes that they јust
    do not know about. You mаnaged to hit the nail upon the top аs wеll as ԁefined out the
    whole thing withоut having siԁе-effects
    , pеople can take а sіgnal. Will liκely be back tο
    get more. Thanks

    Heгe is mу site; reputation management

    ReplyDelete