Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Idol 3's MJ & Tabby ... Breathe ....

Once, Twice, Three Times....
That's the number of times I've actually seen this song performed, and each time, I love it MORE!


The First Time
It was the Second Day of Theatre Auditions for Singapore Idol 3. MJ Kuok and Tabitha Nauser teamed up for the song-writing challenge and wowed Judge Florence Lian so much that she vowed to put it on radio (unfortunately this has yet to happen as a full version was never recorded - until now. Whether it'll get on local radio - we'll just have to see).


Second Time
Everyone loved the song so much that MJ and Tabby made a Youtube video on their own :) These two got chemistry eh ;)



Third Time
When MJ tagged me just yesterday on this video which he released for Valentine's Day for everyone to share and guess what, its climbed up to #24 on Youtube for most watched! That's just awesome crazy innit??



Love and miss you guys tons. This post goes out to MJ, Ms Nauser and Cilla Chan (who took over vocals for Tabby here), and all the LODIs of 2009 :)


...I can't breathe....:)


xoxo, s.


ps. Love the percussion - reminds me a little of Paula Cole's 'I Don't Wanna Wait', the theme song for Dawson's Creek.


pps. I know I haven't blogged for-everr, since OMG! ended, but I HAD to put this post out there. Too good not to share :) So please, keep liking and sharing the video - pass it on!

2 comments: